H.R.E.T. is a unique kayaking and snorkeling Eco-tour outfitter, on the island of St. John US Virgin Islands, with a special interest in natural history, environmental education, and fun. We offer guests an unequaled St. John experience exploring untouched hidden reefs, magical snorkeling sights and pristine waters for paddling. Each trip is small and personal, guided by a naturalist ensuring that you receive the most enjoyable kayaking and snorkeling experience possible.
• Adventurer: 3 Hours $75, Kayak and Snorkel Trip
Under 12 $55
Under 5 $25
• Sight Sea-er: 2 Hours $65, Kayaking only Trip
Under 12 $50
Under 5 $25
• Full Moon Paddle: 2 Hours $65, Kayaking only Trip
*Gratuity not included
We paddle out of Round Bay (located at Haul Over) and in the surrounding waters. Directions
*We recommend the three hour trips in the morning, due to the heat of midday.
• Adventurer (Kayak/Snorkel Trip): Our most popular!!! 9:30 AM and 2:00 PM every day!
• Sight Sea-er (Kayaking only Trip): 2 PM or call for a special time. Best if you have small children. This is not a not a snorkeling trip.
• Full Moon Paddle (Kayaking only Trip): Four days before and the day of the Full Moon. Call for dates, and times.
• Snorkel Gear
• Shoes that can get wet
• A hat
• Bathing suit
• Cool Shades
• Gratuity for the guide
Reservation Hotline (340) 513-9613 or Toll Free 877-KAYAK-SJ (877-529-2575) firstname.lastname@example.org